Saturday, January 20, 2007

Let It Snow!!

I'm hyped for our first real snow. I felt bad for the kids on Christmas when we didn't get a major snow. Kinda takes the fun out of it. Anywho, I have a burning question to ask you in two parts. Hell, you might as well answer it because we'll be snowed in. If you had 10 people to spend a week with to fellowship and really get to know them. I mean really get to know who they are, their real side and what they really mean to humanity who would they be? Remember, don't include family members and close friends. Take your time, drink a beer or wine or just reflect. Secondly, what in your own definition (not Websters) is the meaning of love? No Blazer, I'm not on any drugs I'm just feeling melancholy. Walterman, how's Donna and herfamily? How's your family? Chels, how's your family? Enough questions!
Stally!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hey Stally...
My family is good...Ms. Molly just got braces put on her teeth today...ouch!
Ok...top 10 people I would want to spend time with and get to know, assuming they could be from past or present.
1. Jesus
2. Carol Burnett
3. Dalai Lama
4. Brad and Angelina (I want to figure out how real they are)
5. Rod McKuen
6. Jimmy Buffett
7. Leo Buscaglia
8. Any homeless person (who is homeless due to financial reasons vs. mental health reasons)
9. Pope John Paul II
10. Oprah Winfrey (I need to figure out how sincere she is)
11. GREG STALWORTH (although he doesn't fit the criteria)

How about you, Stally..who would you choose?

Definition of love...
The sickening feeling you get or the tears that well up whenever you think about the possibility of losing them.

I'm out..Love ya :)