Thursday, January 18, 2007

15 Funny and Not So Funny Things To Know About Me!

1) When I was young my nickname was "ping." No! I wasn't good at ping pong. I hated that name.

2) I always wanted to be a firefighter when I was growing up.

3) I have five brothers and one sister. My sister was spoiled rotten.

4) Believe it or not, I'm a big proponent of women issues and rights.

5) My phobia is being in an elevator all by myself.

6) My high school shut down for 212 school violations in 1970 and I went to Princeton High School for my senior year and graduated in 1971.

7) If you see the name Marcella in all of my plays it's in honor of a girl I dated in high school who died in a car accident. I loved her and will never forget her.

8) I give $ 1000.00 annually to the Sickle Cell Awareness Group of Cincinnati to send kids with Sickle Cell to summer camp.

9) I got married in a purple polyester suit. I also made last call at the local bar on my wedding night. I was able to have Rose to sleep by 1:30 a.m. What a man! (Not proud of that now!)

10) When my first child is born one night I walked 5 miles to the stoore (King Kwik) to get some high ass price Similac and papers. I then had to log that damn 5 miles back in the dark only to get bitched out by Rose because the baby cried all the time I was gone.

11) I took an interest in writing plays at the ripe age of 39 years old and loving every minute.

12) My favorite singer is Barry Manilow.

13) While working at Altercrest when I was real young I took some male residents to the Rainbow Lake in Dayton, Ohio. We had got paid that day and I was in a very giving mood. One of the boys asked privately if I could pick up his girlfriend to take with us. Obviously I asked if her parents were around and he said that the parent wrote a note that she has. Being the dumb ass that I was I said okay. To make a long story short they told me that I can get a twelve pack and they would not tell. Well, several things happened. One, the girl wasn't the boys girlfriend. She was a friend of the friend of the Altercrest boys if you get my drift. Second, the note was fake and Third I was called on the carpet but didn't get fired. I wondered why she was making visit to the woods with different boys. After a while I couldn't tell the forest for the trees.

14) My first car was a Aqua color with a white hardtop 1968 Ford Torino with bucket seats.

15) I used to get run out of St. Bernard and Elmwood Place. I couldn't understand why when I kept Littrell's Liqour Store open in Elmwood Place and the Dairy Queen open in St Bernard.

1 comment:

MommaMonkey said...

Stally! Those are great! I want to see pictures of you in your purple polyester suit!!! I HAVE to see THAT!!!