Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Hey ya'll Stally's on Tour!!!

Far cry from my depressed state the other day but I got news for you! I'd made a conscious (when is the last time Walterman you seen Stally! make a decision consciously or soberly) As the Blazer says "Anywho" my next production is in Columbus, Ohio and is titled "The Baby's Daddy." It is a hoot! A romantic comedy about the lives of baby's daddies. You would love it! It has the most romantic ending. Even at my age I love romantic ending even though sometimes I can only write about it. It's going to be at the King Art's Complex 867 Mt. Vrenon Avenue on March 24th. On other developments we will have a interim Assistant Principal next week (Chels where are you?) It looks like it will be either Fulgham or Moorman. I was asked before they brought it to the overall staff and I told the Principal that I would rather be in front of the St. Bernard Police Station at 3:00 a.m. intoxicated with a picket sign saying as Rodney King said so eloquently "Can we all just get along at Meiners? " (smile Sharon) Blazer I heard you wanted to belly up against walterman and I? I heard that back in the day you used to drink folks under the table. What happened? Guess what? Chili Time is still opem and Mackzum's the "Home of the pop up karaoke machine" is stiil in compliance with the State of Ohio Board of Liquor Control. Sharon, we got to take the Chels over to Mackzum's. She'll love it! Country music at it's finest. Sharon's sister Patty gave me my last rites before we went in last year. She asked me if I remember the 60's. That's what scared the hell out of me. I remember running south on Vine past Roger Bacon trying to get to heaven. (Vine & Mitchell) That's when St. Bernard Police re-treated. It was sooo funny. It was like they had an invisible fence there. As you can see I'm back! Blazer come on out, we'll pay for a taxi ride home. Hell that would be probably $ 80.00 to the "burbs"

Holla back!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hey Stally

You crack me up!! Let's get Blazer to meet up with us on Friday for JvG's farewell. And hey, St. B. is right around the corner!
The play sounds great ....I have yet to see one of yours..only on DVD. Will you be doing it again besides the 24th? As of now I am going to be in Michigan City that weekend...if that changes I will definitely make a trip to Columbus!
Glad to hear you are in better spirits...it's good to laugh!
Peace out....