Thursday, December 28, 2006

Enjoying My Break!

Hey ya'
I'm really enjoying myself with my family in Mobile, Alabama. The drive was so exhausting from Cincinnati that made me want to break the trip in half, That's what happen when you get old. Anyway, Rose and I shared the driving responsibilities. I drove from Cincinnati to Huntsville, Alabama and Rose drove for a combined total of 30 minutes. I love her for that! We're leaving for Tulane University on Friday morning to see our cousin be inducted into their athletic Hall of Fame. The rest of the time will be spent visiting family and catching up on other happenings. I needed this break for my own sanity as well as my stress recovery. The Cincinnati Kid will get back with you as soon as I hit the "Nati."

Stally!

1 comment:

MommaMonkey said...

Glad you're having a nice, safe trip! Enjoy the family, and bring back some good memories!