Sunday, December 24, 2006

What's up! Chels and Sharon?

It is such as blessing this afternoon on Christmas Eve to share my thoughts about a lot of things including the blessing of getting to know you. I thought about something humorous to blog but when I reflected on our communication of love, support for each other, our families and families we're close to I could not venture other than say I love both of you. i love what you stand for a a human being and I love you moral beliefs in family, friends, community and most importantly GOD! I pray that we stay closely intouch with each other in 2007. There is a lot of changes that I will be making in 2007 that will probably surprise you but believe me it's for the best I'm definitely going to need your support as I continue to communicate with you either on the blogsite or personally via email. As you prepared to spend christmas with your children and I'm on the road to Mobile, Alabama, Montgomery, Alabama (taking my daughter back to Alabama State University) and Tulane University to New Orleans to see my cousin receive a special honor from the school, please give your children a great big hug from Stally as a way to say I love them. Sharon, tell Molly that the cart vehicle at the Hope is ready for her and will have her name on it. " For Molly!" Much love! Stally!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

My dear Stally,

I too am feeling a bit melancholy tonight. Christmas Day is big party day at my house so I enjoy spending our quiet Christmas Eve reflecting. Those I have lost always are on my mind as are those I love. I love you Stally....Have a great Christmas and be safe driving. You are a gift from God!
Sharon
PS I'll give Molly the message!!!

MommaMonkey said...

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas, Stally! Thanks for keeping me and my family in your thoughts! Hope you are enjoying the traveling and break!
Love ya!