Sunday, February 11, 2007

Where in the hell have you been Stally?

Okay, okay! I know I've been absent from my blog. Hell, what you expect from a 53 year old black man? Even slaves got a few minutes out of the cotton fields. He! He! Ha! Ha! What's up y'all? No, I haven't in a nursing home but I sure feel like it. I have been traveling back and forth to Columbus, Ohio preparing for my next show. Also, I traveled to Lima, Ohio to visit the Crouse Hall, the venue for my play after Columbus, Ohio. I'm for real y'all! I'm the ghetto Tyler Perry of Cincinnati. In the mean time I had the opportunity to visit Stephanie at Christ hospital and the baby. Cooper Paul is his name. Even though he weighed in at 3 lbs 12 oz. he is one of the handsome male babies I've ever seen next to Dylan. Sharon., as you see I know how to keep Chels in my corner. The nurses and family call him mini Cooper. Since delivery he has been breathing on his own and is startuing to take a bottle. Amazing! I'm not a woman (even though the staff say I'm like one) sometimes I feel like one for whatever that means it must be hard for Stephnaie to get ready to leave the hospital without her baby with her because he will be in there for at least two weeks.

Well, it's about time to get the Blazer back in the saddle. You know the last time she wasn't able to allow us to drink her under the table. I got it! Let's do the care cab thing. That way the Chels won't have an excuse. I got another idea! Let's let her drive, drink her under the table then when it's time for her to go back to the burbs we can call a tow truck to tow her in while she's sprawled out all over the car. Get it? As you can see, I'm black! I'm sorry, I'm back!

Love y'all
Stally!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I've missed you!
Hey, I think you told me your Columbus show is the weekend March 23rd...right? I'm going to Michigan City that weekend, but when is your show in Lima? I have relatives there and could stay with them...Let me know.
We definitely got to get on a good one with Blazer...name the time and place!
How about another Hope HH...tell Moorman to get on it!

MommaMonkey said...

LOL!!! Stally, you are totally cracking me up! You probably will have to tow my ass home. I had three drinks the other night, and I was three sheets to the wind! Good gauwd...I'll have to practice before I go out with you and Sharon!

Steph has been in my thoughts. I'm so glad the baby is doing so well!

I don't think I'll be able to make it up to your play in Columbus, but it sounds like your production company is getting to be a huge success!! You may just have to retire and make it a full-time second job!