Sunday, February 25, 2007

Stally and the Principal are off to California!

Imagine this! Stally and the hip hop Principal flying out to Anaheim, California for an Educational Leadership Conference on March 16th. Does it make sense? NO! Why in the hell is he taking me to sunny California to attend conferences really designed for educational administrators? Does he know something I don't? HELL NO! All he talks about regarding the trip is the social life, renting a car when we get there and the strip. Hell, I would like to know about a little about the conference we're attending. The Children's Home is spending a lot of damn money on a person who is on his way out. I can't keep up with him. I used to when I was young but now I'll be like Walterman at Meiners when she threw up the white flag (nothing racial) (smile) Sharon or like Blazer at the Comet. That's right Chels, we want a rematch. Getting back to this trip. Look what it entails. Round trip non stop to California on March 16th, a stay at the Hilton Anaheim per Diem money courtesy of CHOC and Joe's Bar and sunny 80 degree weather and hot babes. If I don't make it back you'll know why. Doesn't my race car girl Dannica live in California Chels? I got the hots for her. Anyway, Chels where is my poster? Don't worry about it, I'll get one from my baby Dannica when we hook up on the coast. I guess you say I'm crazy as hell! If I'm not a alcoholic by now I will be hanging with Rob in Cali.

When I get back I'll let you know what I learned in the sessions if I can remember. Maybe I will meet with some theater folks, who knows. Just think! Your tax dollars at work. Please, please don't call the I-Team until I get back. I'll like to have some fun before I go to jail.
Holla!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What the hell is up with that???? How long will you be gone? You will be in sunny California for St. Patricks Day! Keep your cell phone with you because you know I will be checking in from wherever me and the sister Patty are celebrating!!
When you get back we need to get together for a HH...

Sharon

MommaMonkey said...

Have fun Stally!!! Maybe you'll learn something...or maybe you'll end up teaching people a few things of your own! Watch out for those wet-t-shirt contests...after all you are going around Spring Break time!